Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 we inform you that:
Purpose of data processing:
- contractual obligations towards the interested party
- compliance with legal obligations (administrative, accounting, fiscal, civil, etc.)
- for commercial purposes: sending (not with precise frequency) of information, news, initiatives, commercial offers of services or products handled by us, exclusively in relation to BognancoThermalBaths and the activities carried out herein
Methods of data processing: The data collected will be processed and stored both manually and electronically.
Provision of data:
- it is compulsory ONLY IN THE FIELDS APPLICABLY SIGNALLED TO ALLOW THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE OPERATION REQUESTED BY THE USER and for what is reported in point 1 above
- any refusal to provide such data may result in failure to satisfy the request
Communication and dissemination of data: The data will not be communicated to other subjects, nor will it be subject to dissemination.
Rights of the interested party: According to the provisions of art. 7 of the law, at any time and completely free of charge, the interested party may consult, integrate, modify or delete their data, or oppose in whole or in part to their use, by writing to: BognancoAcqueMineraliS.r.l. – AcqueMineralis.r.l. Piazza Ramponi, 10 – 28842 BOGNANCO (VB) -; or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Data controller: The data controller is Bognanco Acque Minerali S.r.l.-Acque Minerali s.r.l. Piazza Ramponi, 10 – 28842 BOGNANCO (VB). The data controller is Mr. HaralabosMelenos- e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org